Sign up For Our Newsletter
Diamond blades for asphalt cutting can be used for straight asphalt cutting as well as for asphalt over concrete. This type of diamond blade is for roadway construction, demolition and parking lot applications. Asphalt blades can also be used for many green concrete saw cutting applications.
- Diamond Blade for High Speed Saw to 13HP - Heavy Duty Series - (good cutting speed & blade life)
- High Speed Saws to 13HP - Heavy Duty Series U-Slot - (excellent cutting speed & blade life)
- High Speed Saw Diamond Blade 35 HP - Premium Series U-Slot - (excellent cutting speed & blade life)
- High Speed Saw 35 HP - Supreme Series U-Slot - (superior cutting speed & best blade life)
- Diamond Blade up to 65 HP Saw - Professional series - (medium bond) laser welded, gullets, undercut protection.
When cutting only asphalt, a dedicated saw blade is best. The per saw blade cost for these single application diamond blades is higher than for general purpose diamond blades. However, the lower cost per cut makes them a great choice when cutting only one application.