This stationary sander with its 15-Inch disc is a real workhorse in any shop. The large tilting case iron table and rigid disc platen produce true, flat edges from 45 to 90 degrees. Great for finishing long edges and end grain, or simply working to the line, this Disc Sander will prove to be invaluable for just about any situation. Features include miter slots, cabinet stand with storage shelf, precision ground cast iron tilting table and an electronic brake system that stops the disc after power has been switched off. You won't find a more versatile machine with this quality and these features anywhere else.
- 1-1/2 HP, 220V, 12A, 1725 RPM, single-phase motor with internal brake
- 12" x 20" precision-ground cast iron table tilts from +15° to -45°, and includes X and Y-axis miter slots
- Uses 15" pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) sanding discs
- Steel powder-coated cabinet serves as a solid sanding platform, and provides extra storage space
- Features built-in 2-1/2" dust port for dust collection and switch with disabling key