- Loosen and remove stubborn lug nuts with minimal effort.
- Suitable for most trucks, buses, RVs, semi-trucks and other heavy duty vehicles (not recommended for small passenger cars)
- Remove lug nut caps and place correct socket on to the lug nut; Connect cheater wrench to socket and anchor the brace rod against wheel hub or an adjacent lug nut to ensure steady operation and leverage; Attach the handle and turn in the direction you wish to move the nut, extension bar helps to remove nuts quickly after being loosened; Use the square socket for square duel lug studs
- Material: Black Oxide Steel
- Socket Type: 6 Point: 1-5/8 inch (41mm), 1-1/2 inch (38mm), and 1-5/16 inch (33mm)
- Sqaure Point: 13/16 inch (21mm)
- Labor Saving Wrench Set
- Carrying Case
- Gear ratio: 1:68
- Length: 12'
- Output Torque: 5800N.M / Approx 4275 ft/lb
Brand: Stark | Manufacturer: Stark Tools
Manufacturer Part: 18855
Weight: 20.00 lbs