- 1 pc spring compressor. For use on 5/8" diameter retainer springs found on most newer vehicles. Industrial finish. 6.29" long.
- 1 pc brake spring installer. Installs brake springs on 1979 and later GM brakes on X, J, A and N body styles. Industrial finish. 9.37" long.
- 1 pc spring removal tool. For use on 5/8" diameter retainer springs found on most newer vehicles. Industrial finish. 6.1" long.
- 1 pc brake retaining spring tool. For removing brake springs on full-size cars and pick - ups with drum style brakes. Industrial finish. 9.37" long.
- 1 pc brake spring pliers. Designed by professional mechanics to remove and replace springs. This narrow point with "straight-in-line" pull on spring design includes special socket for application on all hydraulic brakes.
- 1 pc brake adjustment spoon. Tool adjusts clearance between drum brake and brake shoe. It fits through a slot in the backing plate and turns the star wheel. End of tool are offset for hard-to-reach areas on small cars.
- 1 pc brake adjustment spoon. Adjusts the clearance between the drum and brake shoe by fitting tool through slot in backing plate and turning the star wheel. Tool is designed to clear the axle housing to reach the slot on top of the backing plate on some trucks.
- 1 pc mini adjustment spoon. Adjusts the clearance between drum and brake shoe.
- Molded case
Brand: Neiko | Manufacturer: Neiko Tools
Manufacturer Part: 20757A
Weight: 5.00 lbs