DURABILITY: impact resistant aluminum housing and industrial grade polycarbonate lens provides maximum durability MULTI FUNCTIONAL: this worklight is ideal for emergency car repairs, garage, shop, outdoor and camping use
- 60 New Generation SMD LEDs Produces High Energy Efficiency and Intensity
- Low battery Indicator and Overcharge Protection
- DURABILITY: impact resistant aluminum housing and industrial grade polycarbonate lens provides maximum durability
- 3.7 V, 4,000mah Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- 350 Lumens
- UL and CUL Approved Adapter , 100-240V, 5V 1000MA
- Charge Time: Approx. 3 hours
- Run Time: Over 3.5 Hours for a Single Charge
- 350 LUMENS: superior brightness illuminated by 60 bulbs of newest next generation SMD LED
- MAGNETIC MOUNTS: detachable magnetic base mounts the light to metal surfaces like auto body or auto frame for hands free use
- 360° ROTATING AND SWIVEL: equipped with two 360-degree rotating and all-angle swivel hanging hooks for endless attachment options
High intensity, SMD-LEDS puts out 350 lumens, features a rugged, anodized, aluminum body and sturdy plastic lens. 3.7V 4000 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Included charger also features overcharge and discharge protection that maintains longevity of the internal lithium-ion battery. A low battery indicator automatically switches on when the battery is low. The unit is charged with the 120v AC/DC adaptor included in the package.
Manufacturer Part: 40464A
Weight: 2 lbs
This item must ship truck LTL freight. Free shipping covers delivery to a COMMERCIAL, NON-RESIDENTIAL address within the 48 contiguous US states that lies within the inland coastal boundary OR to customers who pick up from the DELIVERING CARRIER'S terminal. Commercial recipients must be zoned commercial, have a dedicated freight delivery area, have posted hours of operation and be able to remove a pallet from the delivery truck. Home based businesses DO NOT qualify as commercial delivery locations. Customers who pick up from the DELIVERING CARRIER'S terminal DO QUALIFY for free shipping.
Lift-gate – For pallet shipments exceeding 100 pounds or 72 inches in height, or drop-off locations without accessible docks, your shipment may require a truck with a lift gate.
Notify Prior to Arrival – When notice of arrival prior to delivery is required
Inside Delivery – If the driver is required to go inside (beyond the front door or loading dock) deliver your shipment, instead of remaining at the dock or truck.
Non Commercial Delivery Site – airport, church, construction site, correctional facility, country club, farm, golf course, government site, hotel, limited access, military site, mine, nursing home, pier, ranch, residence, school, shopping mall, or storage facility
Be aware that if you have a business that is located in a residential area, the delivery will still consider a residential delivery. The area/location determines the delivery type.
Please call or email us for a freight quote if your delivery address needs additional services or for help in locating the delivering carrier's terminal in your area.