38 piece 3/8" and 1/2" Drive Combination Impact Socket Set. These sockets are made with heavy duty chrome vanadium steel. Sockets with dual Metric and SAE measurements are marked for easy identification. This set features:
- Chrome Vanadium Steel Construction
- Drop Forged
- Heat Treated
- High impact blow molded case with individual markings for each piece
- 7 pieces 3/8" Drive 30mm shallow impact sockets:8mm (5/16"), 9mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 16mm (5/8"), 17mm
- 6 pieces 3/8" Drive 30mm shallow impact sockets: 3/8" 7/16" (11mm), 1/2", 9/16", 11/16", 3/4" (19mm)
- 11 pieces 1/2" Drive 37mm shallow impact sockets: 10mm, 11mm (7/16"), 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm (5/8"), 17mm, 18mm, 21mm, 24mm (15/16")
- 10 pieces 1/2" Drive 77mm Deep impact sockets: 1/2", 9/16", 11/16", 3/4" (19mm), 13/16", 7/8" (22mm), 1", 1 1/16" (27mm), 1 1/8", 1 1/4" (32mm)
- 1 piece 1/2" (M) x 3/8" (F) adapter
- 1 piece 3/8" Drive X 3" extension bar
- 1 piece 1/2" Drive X 3" extension bar
Brand: Neiko | Manufacturer: Neiko Tools
Manufacturer Part: 02443A
Weight: 15.00 lbs
This item must ship truck LTL freight. Free shipping covers delivery to a COMMERCIAL, NON-RESIDENTIAL address within the 48 contiguous US states that lies within the inland coastal boundary OR to customers who pick up from the DELIVERING CARRIER'S terminal. Commercial recipients must be zoned commercial, have a dedicated freight delivery area, have posted hours of operation and be able to remove a pallet from the delivery truck. Home based businesses DO NOT qualify as commercial delivery locations. Customers who pick up from the DELIVERING CARRIER'S terminal DO QUALIFY for free shipping.
Lift-gate – For pallet shipments exceeding 100 pounds or 72 inches in height, or drop-off locations without accessible docks, your shipment may require a truck with a lift gate.
Notify Prior to Arrival – When notice of arrival prior to delivery is required
Inside Delivery – If the driver is required to go inside (beyond the front door or loading dock) deliver your shipment, instead of remaining at the dock or truck.
Non Commercial Delivery Site – airport, church, construction site, correctional facility, country club, farm, golf course, government site, hotel, limited access, military site, mine, nursing home, pier, ranch, residence, school, shopping mall, or storage facility
Be aware that if you have a business that is located in a residential area, the delivery will still consider a residential delivery. The area/location determines the delivery type.
Please call or email us for a freight quote if your delivery address needs additional services or for help in locating the delivering carrier's terminal in your area.