Frequently Asked Questions
If your question/answer was not found on this page, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please understand it may take up to 24-48 hours during normal weekdays to respond to your email. Please make sure to check your Spam filters for our emails. We work very hard to answer every customer's question to make every transaction as smooth and successful as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.
ORDER AND PAYING
- How do I pay for the item I won or purchased from Tool Planet?
- What is your mailing address?
- Have you got my check yet?
- Sales Tax
- Why do you need my phone number?
- Submitting your Order
- Paying by Gift Cards/Certificates
- order number (if possible)
- recipient's name (or giver's name, if the recipient is contacting us)
- e-mail address to which the gift certificate was sent
PayPal - Our paypal account is email@example.com PayPal orders ship to confirmed addresses only, no exceptions.
Credit Card - We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. If you are having problems with the website you can call us at 888-535-8665 (9am to 4pm CST, Monday - Friday) if you would like to pay for your order over the phone.
Money Order, Personal Check, or Cashier's Check - Mail payments to us at
Stillbay, Inc dba Toolamerica
831 W. Maple St. #215
Homewood, IL 60430
If you pay by check please allow up to 10 days for the check to clear before the item is sent to the warehouse for processing and shipping.
Please be certain to include the following on all payment forms:
Your Invoice Number
PO Box 1663
Homewood, IL 60430
If you want to redeem your gift certificate when you place a new order, just add items to your Shopping Cart and place an order via our order form. You will be asked to enter the claim code on the order form
Gift Certificate Balance:
If your gift certificate covers the cost of your order, we will place the balance in your gift certificate account.
Additional Payment Methods:
If the cost of your order exceeds the value of your gift certificate, you will be given the opportunity to provide a credit card to pay for the balance, to redeem another gift certificate, or to change your order.
Problems with a Missing Gift Cards/Certificates?
If the intended recipient of a gift cards/certificates has not received it, we can help. In the case of e-mail gift cards/certificates, it is possible that the recipient either accidentally deleted the e-mail or that they are blocking e-mail from ToolPlanet.com. Users of ISPs such as AOL and Hotmail have the option of blocking all e-mail messages that originate outside of their domain. If the gift recipient's e-mail address includes one of these domains, please contact them first to make sure their e-mail is configured to accept e-mails from ToolPlanet.com.
If you wish for us to reissue a gift cards/certificates that you have received, please "Contact Us" with the following information:
We will contact you by e-mail once we have canceled the original gift cards/certificates and issued a new one.
Please note: If the gift cards/certificates needs to be sent to a different address, we must receive this request from the original purchaser of the gift cards/certificates.
Gift Certificate Not Accepted:
If you are having trouble using your gift certificate to pay for an order, be sure that you are entering the claim code exactly as it appears on your gift certificate, and that the code has not expired.
- After you receive my payment, how long will it take to send out the item?
- When should I expect to receive my item?
- What method of shipping do you use?
- Do you ship internationally and what is the cost?
- If I pay with a credit card can you send it to another address?
- Can I come to your location and pick up my item?
We will not be able to use a customers personal shipping account for any order. All shipping costs must be included with payment.
Toolamerica reserves the right to ship items with alternate carriers as needed.
- Do you sell wholesale to dealers at discounted or large quantity rates?
- How can I speak to an individual in the customer care department?
- What is your return policy?
- Notice of New Products and Changes
- How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
- What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?